Website Accessibility Statement
At Carling Jackson Art we strive to make it possible for everyone to use our website and engage with us. As a result, we continue to improve our website experience to provide online accessibility to the widest audience possible. Our continued goal is to adapt to ever-changing technology and applicable standards.
We routinely take several steps to improve our website’s accessibility, including but not limited to:
- Integrating an accessibility app to our website to assist with additional screen and navigation enhancements like site readable tools, adjustable colour/contract functionality and much more
- Routinely use the accessibility review tool AChecker to evaluate our website experience
- Reviewing our website with the ChromeVox Classic Extension, a screen reader that brings the features of Chromebooks to users with visual impairments
- Using eCommerce software with an ongoing multi-year accessibility plan
- Regularly updating our website's theme to stay current with stability and visual improvements
We continue to improve our website experience for all of our customers. If you experience difficulty accessing our website, please contact us by email at email@example.com or leave a comment on our Contact Us section.